Psychics/fate

Question
Dear Inbal. I was hoping you could help me see sense of what's happened. I was used and discarded by a cowardly man, whom I used to love with all my heart. I know for a fact that he is well and happy while I'm still tryjng to get out of the hole he put me in. It seems so unfair. My dob is Sep 14 1984. Thank you.

Answer
As i am not familiar with the details or the name of this person I cant relate to your question directly unless I am looking at your numerology and see that you are usually a very very smart person and the only peroblem is that you are also very idealistic meaning sometimes you tend to decide about how reality is while reality is not sharing your decision and it can happen often in all aspect of your life. I also doubt you had no idea something is wrong befoer it happaned so I suggest instead of dwelling on the hurt that was infliected , regard it as a great lesson to know what not to do again in the future and move forward without the burden of resentment which is very posioning.  

Psychics

Inbal