Psychics/finance

Question
QUESTION: hi  my birthday is january 10 1953 my husband died last year on april 23 2015 his birthday was febuary 27 1951 before he died he had an appeal against VA for asbestos exposure ultimatley ending in his death   his appeal is still ongoing do you see if  there will be a favorable outcome  for me financially  i feel bad  asking now because he is dead but i have been struggling finacially  since his death thank you for allowing me to ask a question  and blessings

ANSWER: I will need his name and the name of who is appealing against to check what will be the end of that .

QUESTION: Hi his name was Ronald r Grisham  and the appeal is with veterans administration,   thank you  very much  Patricia

Answer
Hellp Patty and I am sorry for your lost. from numerology I can see that your husband was a very wise old soul by nature and very big idealistic as well. I am also sorry to hear about the circumstances of his death. I have shuffled the tarot about your question in the matter of his appeal and I am afraid I could not see thmm rewarding him any form of money so I have shuffled some tart also in regard to your financial condition and the good news is that you will not be left alone and there are clear signs help is already on the way with a person that also bring some excitment to your life, it seem to be a younger person. so dont lose your spirit remind yourself that you are quiet a witch if you want to manifest things and keep to this trust that universe usually care for everyone in its own strange way.  

Psychics

Inbal