Psychics/What the Heck is Going On?

Question
Hello, and thank you if you can help me with my issue. :)

I have been part of a close-knit PTSA board this past year. There was a meeting held to address some concerns and I became unprofessional, emotionally overwhelmed and resigned from the board. I am attempting to get back on the board, but there seems to be something going on behind-the-scenes I just cant wrap my head around. Especially with a woman named Lorena. Something just doesn't feel right.

I am wondering if you can currently tell me where the board stands regarding re-admission (other members' names are Julie, Lorena and Nancy) and if Dr. Jackson has mentioned to anybody at this school (Administration or the PTSA) the falling-out we had (he is on the board as well and used to be my orthodontist).

Thanks so much!

PS) If you could please avoid using my first name in your reply back, that would be great. :)

Answer
My Dear, you do have yourself in a pickle.

I don't know what PTSA stands for ,but I do know the feeling and the political jam you are in.
The game is played wearing masks and forced composure, and when we make the mistake of losing
our cool, it makes others see us as weak and unworthy.

I am unable to tell you who is doing what behind your back or what was said after the incident and your resignation, but I can tell you that your tarot card on the matter says, no amount of thinking or snooping is going to get them to give you the benefit of the doubt, and re-vote you in.

Nobody sees things your way or has your moral strength that you do. Your tarot card shows the 7 of Pentacles, featuring a spiritually thoughtful and moral person sitting on a rock thinking about things. The rock says you are strong and right. There are leaves grown big and blinding in front of the seated figure. There are several coins(pentacles)which stand for lost income or the loss of prestige. But they also indicate money that you have not imagined to be coming to you. Yet there is also the confirmation that you will be all right and eventually head up another charity or corporate board that allows you the conscience you exhibited.So think carefully now about your next move.

These are times fraught with tension and anxiety about the political climate in America, and the players in board rooms are shaky and anxious. People are trying to solidify their roles and positions, and anyone of us--in any power position--have to contend with the underlying tug of war between factions of light and dark.

My advice is that you stop and redirect your energy. Your contribution has been solid and is complete. This is the time to back away and redirect your self toward newer applications of your skills and knowledge. You are nobody's stooge or "Yes woman." Let them--the board members and others involved-- seek you out to clear or finish unfinished business.  Shari  

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)