Psychics/job

Question
Hi my name is jaime my birthday is 10-30-1975 my question is i have been working at my job
21 years do you see me getting a new position at work a new department s promotion?

Answer
hi Jaime
I actually do feel things are going to improve for you and I think you need to really focus on making a commitment to getting a new offer and new salary. I feel you have been passed up too many times and this s your time to shine. As I can see your 2017 shows you in a new department, new title and better salary. I can see there is a woman, She has almond shaped eyes, dark eyes. She is the one who can help you achieve this goal the most.

Thank you for coming to see me today. If you would like a more in depth look you can make a donation to me via All experts and email me at psychichelper@gmail.com  

Psychics

psychichelper