Hi my name is jaime my birthday is 10-30-1975 my question is i have been working at my job
21 years do you see me getting a new position at work a new department s promotion?

hi Jaime
I actually do feel things are going to improve for you and I think you need to really focus on making a commitment to getting a new offer and new salary. I feel you have been passed up too many times and this s your time to shine. As I can see your 2017 shows you in a new department, new title and better salary. I can see there is a woman, She has almond shaped eyes, dark eyes. She is the one who can help you achieve this goal the most.

Thank you for coming to see me today. If you would like a more in depth look you can make a donation to me via All experts and email me at  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.