Psychics/Long Distance

Question
Hi there! My name is Lindsay. My birthday is August 23rd 1997. My boyfriend's name is Matan and his birthday is April 29th 1995. We just began doing long distance, and although I believe that love can conquer all, I've never done this before and am nervous. I love him so much and want to be able to defeat the odds. We've been together for about two months now, but met as camp counselors at the beginning of this summer and began dating the second week of training. We spent everyday together for about two months, and truly fell in love. The only way it would work essentially is if he comes out here to study abroad while I'm finishing up school. Do you know if he will end up studying here? Or if this long distance relationship will work? I can certainly see myself being with him for the rest of my life, but I'm not so sure that he wants to move out here (at least right now). Please, if you have any guidance or are able to see into my future, please tell me if this has a chance. Thank you so much!

Answer
Dear Lindsay
Unfortunatelly not always it is when we love someone dearly they are ready or willing to love us on same level and I am afraid Matan here is not inlove on same level as you are and is not going to hold tight to this relationship. either way if you two wish you can always chose to stay best friends until time and circumstances will allow you to try something more obligating because I also did not see him arriving any time soon to live close by you and I would not like neither of you to live in isolation from real deating on account of something that is not sure to happen in the future like living the rest of your life together
so No I suggest not to make long term plan put this time you spent as an awsome memory and set yourself free to explore dating with people who can actually be there with you.

Psychics

Inbal