Psychics/Long distance relationship

Question
My name is Lindsey, born January 29th 1995, and I am in a long distance relationship with Ryan, born November 27th 1996. We started seeing each other while I was studying in Australia (he's Australian), now I've come home to Canada and we are trying to make it work while physically apart. My question is will we see each other again in person? He plans to come see me in Canada, but will this happen? Will I go back to Australia to see him? Thank you for any answers!

Answer
there is no doubt the two of you can handle long distance relationship but as for ryan who really seemed he wants to be with you I am not sure he will make that move any sooner and personally I trust that if you love each other that much you wont give each other a verdict of loneliness at this early age and agree you can be still very strong friends but allowed to roam around and socialized with more real and in presence people until you make it toward each other sometimes in the future. its only fair when you love someone to wish they will enjoy their life phsycially and mentally and the physical part is not less important and currently impossible to fulfill . so I suggest you both chose to be bbf for now and talk about commitment when you are able to travel toward each other which more likely will be you toward him.

Psychics

Inbal