Psychics/Long distance relationship

Question
My name is Liel, born March 09th 1993, and I am in a long distance relationship with Spencer, born November 19th 1988. We met online couple months ago and we were just friend at the beginning. We started to really like each other 3 months ago. We live in two different countries 6000 miles apart. I really feel like he is the one. My question is are we really meant for other? Because i plan to go and live with him soon but it's a big step for me and i'm risking my future here. Thank you for any answers!

Answer
I am sorry but I could not be sure that spencer is ready and availalbe to give you serious commitment so I suggest if he really wants you to be with him that he will do the journey your direction meet you at your own comfort zone and do his best to convince you he is worthy of risking your future with.  

Psychics

Inbal