Psychics/Long distance relationship

Question
Hi, I am in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend. It's been 10 months we are together and we are in separate countries.We are both in our 20s and doing our studies. I would like to know:
Until when the distance will continue?

And if we are finally reunited one day how will it be? Will we both move to a neutral country or will one of us move in the country of the other?

Thank you so much for your time and answers.

Answer
Hello, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing in this current direction you're both heading, this could be an indefinite distance relationship. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy