Psychics/Long distance relationship

Hi, I am in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend. It's been 10 months we are together and we are in separate countries.We are both in our 20s and doing our studies. I would like to know:
Until when the distance will continue?

And if we are finally reunited one day how will it be? Will we both move to a neutral country or will one of us move in the country of the other?

Thank you so much for your time and answers.

Hello, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing in this current direction you're both heading, this could be an indefinite distance relationship. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides