Psychics/Love

Question
Do you see me and Henry in a love relationship Henry 01-13-1967 Samantha 08-14-1966 Thank you.

Answer
Hello Samantha, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing Henry wants to speak to you, or needs to open the line of communications with you, take the time to socialize with you in public but whether he's actually going to move forward with all this is another thing. Love takes time to grow, it's like a garden filled with roses there will always be weeds, but it is up to the both of you to make changes by clearing out the unneccesary. But both have to maintain it, so it really depends on the free will of Henry. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy