My love life or should I say family have fallen apart is there any chances of my kids father and I getting back together or is this break up forever my name and dob keyonia 6/28/1992 his is Herbert 2/07/1987

Hello Keyonia, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that financial challenges are keeping your family apart, there's nothing really in the way but wants not needs are being made priorities and that's affecting the balance of the family life. If the both of you continue to play games with each other, that's what will happen, if you both growup and discuss things coming from a place of mutual love and respect, then things can change. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides