Psychics/Love

Question
My love life or should I say family have fallen apart is there any chances of my kids father and I getting back together or is this break up forever my name and dob keyonia 6/28/1992 his is Herbert 2/07/1987

Answer
Hello Keyonia, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that financial challenges are keeping your family apart, there's nothing really in the way but wants not needs are being made priorities and that's affecting the balance of the family life. If the both of you continue to play games with each other, that's what will happen, if you both growup and discuss things coming from a place of mutual love and respect, then things can change. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy