Psychics/Love

Question
Do you see me and Henry in a love relationship Henry 01-13-1967 Samantha  08-14-1966

Answer
Samantha
As I can see it the emotions are there for you and Henry but there is a strong indicator that there is another female in his life that is someone who seems to stop him from making commitments and striving forward . I feel like she often puts a difficult spin onto things for him and often does not do the best to his life and for him. She might be an ex or someone whom he is caring for and she will always throw a wrench into things causing a severe block for him finding and being happy.
She seems to be doing this for you as well .  

Psychics

psychichelper