Do you see me and Henry in a love relationship Henry 01-13-1967 Samantha  08-14-1966

As I can see it the emotions are there for you and Henry but there is a strong indicator that there is another female in his life that is someone who seems to stop him from making commitments and striving forward . I feel like she often puts a difficult spin onto things for him and often does not do the best to his life and for him. She might be an ex or someone whom he is caring for and she will always throw a wrench into things causing a severe block for him finding and being happy.
She seems to be doing this for you as well .  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.