Psychics/love that forgives and blesses

Hi my dear Sharianda.
I was born on march 5, 1975 and Steve on January 13,1972
i fallow your advice and told him if i can be there for him as a friend, and that i care for him, he told me that he does not want to be my friend, he wants a friend with benefits, and  i am not sure if  he is seeing or have other Fwb relations.
so i told him that  i was grateful to meet him but i can't as i  care that much for him , i am afraid to get hurt, so i have to move on gracefully. i  hope you understand.
as i needed to express myself to him.
he haven't texted me, so i guess  he does not care enough about me or
have any feelings for me.
It does hurt a lot but   i have to let him go as its just hurting me, and i do miss him. but he is acting very selfish, and everything i am doing is being there for him.
My question is will he open his heart to me, will he reach out to me
when he is ready, i don't know how long will it take,
iam  broken hearted.
will he call me and realize that iam a good person  and that i care enough for him, but i have to respect myself i have never been in a fwb relation and from what i heard it doesnt go anywhere, and does not end good.
We just had intimacy one time is not like  i was his fwb
and i did it because i felt something for him.

I am reaching out to you as i don't know what to do, i am trying to keep my faith in him, and i am praying for him.
Thank you from the bottom  of my heart!

I am sorry that it has been so hard on you.
I am sorry your heart is breaking, your love is true. You are loyal, and you are forgiving.
But you know the truth of things. He has made it clear about what he wants. I won't call him names because you love him. But I will tell you more about yourself: you have integrity and dignity, and you do so respect yourself. Even in this day and age where virtue is easy and young women throw themselves at men after a few shots of tequila. You are not that kind. And that shows clearly in your decision not to give your body cheaply or easily.

I can tell you that I know how such a hard decision can haunt you. The tears and the review of how things have gone down keep coming down and going round, but eventually they cycle out. I can't tell you to be strong and have it happen and I can't tell you he will realise what a gift and treasure you are.
He is a worldly man, an earthy sexual man who trades in women and on their feelings. It will not be a sudden reversal on his part. You are too good for the likes of him. But pray for him, write his name on a piece of paper three times, fold that paper and put it under a candle and burn that candle daily. It will stand for your peace and hope. It will help you heal and forgive--but it will not bring him back, only bless him path, and maybe someday--sooner or later--he will cross your path or call and say, simply: "I am sorry. I messed up."  Keep that candle burning when you are home and replace it when it burns down but not out. Relight the new candle from the old flame. Shari
PS You'll know when it'd time to stop burning candles. At that time you will be ready for new love.

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.