Psychics/My Love Life.

Hello!! Am Tammy,d.o.b is Oct,02,1995. Am female. I would like to know how soon would I be happy in my love life again? Thank You!!

Tammy there is indication here that there is someone very attracted to you right now. Someone who lives close to you Always seems to smile or even turn away when they see you. Someone who seems to enjoy playing music and often does with their family. This person seems to be very interested in you but has always been too shy to tell you the truth.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.