Psychics/love life

QUESTION: Hi Shari, hope you are well! After consulting with you about my professional life i would like you to shed some light about my love life. When am i likely to have a serious a long term relationship that will lead to marriage? Thank you so much again! My dob: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 am, Israel,Tel Aviv, female of course.

ANSWER: Hi again,Racheli,

I took a little time off between your consultations because I like to be clear when I do a second closely assigned reading.

Again, I drew three cards for you.  The first was to see where you are right now as far as love and relationships go. And I got the X Medicine Wheel major arcana card. It shows a tree that is full of branches filled with handsome leaves, yet it is still developing. It is not fully mature as an Oak you might picture nor as thin as an ash tree. The tree is surrounded by stones, like stepping stones, but in a circle. This tells me you are alone and growing. You have some experience and you have some expectancy. The number 10 comes again so I can say you are likely ten months to 2 years without a serious relationship or away from the one you most recently had. Do not fret, this card is serious. It says you may have to wait a while while you focus on other things(business and healing) but you will have some solid opportunities and offers. You are protected against any more heartbreak.

The second card was to answer when you could expect marriage or a long term relationship. Again, the Judgment card has come up for you. Remember it shows the lady with reaching to heaven and a horn coming from the clouds. It shows 10. So it may be 10 weeks or ten months from now before you can manage a relationship, but marriage is a ways off. Heaven will give you the right person at the right time.I drew a card to show me you, and it was an arcana card too! It was strength. It features a lady dressed in purple with a red cloak and a hat that has the infinity symbol. The lady is pushing down a a granite column as if it was cardboard. This tells me you have some issues to handle within, and old patterns of selectyion that need to be evaluated. So trust your ability to be strong and work on your issues while you wait and advance your career. You will meet your love in the next two years. But do not give yourself to any man (sexual)you get attracted to there is a time table for your life and desire and it is already unfolding. S

QUESTION: Hi Shari, thank you so much again for your insightful and fascinating reading. Your insights about me are correct, i still do have some issues from within i need to resolve but i think i have already started this process which is good. It is good i will meet my love in the next 2 years, i hope it will be even sooner. I am curious about the marriage part, you said it is ways off. How far is it if it's possible to tell?

Racheli, it all depends on your work and education schedule, and being in the right place at he right time. Please try to focus on your dreams and your purpose on earth, the rest will arrive. If you meet your true love in 2 years, marriage will follow soon after. Just take things as they come--no rush nor anxiousness. You have your plate full. S

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.