Psychics/where is my luck

QUESTION: Hi there and thank you for providing this free service. my name is Mellissa Allouise Botha (married but seperated) D:O:B 06 december 1986. i would like to know where is my luck? how can i get a huge sum of money to get myself out of debt im just badluck all the time. Where is my luck how do i know what to do and when?

ANSWER: Dear Melllissa
Luck is actually a combination of time location and what we do with both of them and its a very relative term so if you are going to tell me that you went through many troubles and yet you are here with a wify connection know how to read and right and have your brain working good enough to express yourself I would say you are actually luckier than many others who has nothing of that. also great debts meaning many people trusted you that you have enough money to pay and that trust or the money you had back then is also a great amount of luck- now as for the timing and the location it seem that your family ties always limited you from acting upon your desires and emotions what could put you in trouble so the first location to have to change that will be a bit away from them. as for the timing you are now in numerology year number 8 which the good news suggest that until your next birth date you will actually will have the chance to achieve back some balance and prosperity into your life and as for what to learn from this experience it will be about gratitude for the big heart and sensitivity that puts you into this troubles constantly because its a quality to be so sensitive not only a curse. also some changes according to the tarot need to be done about your working habbits and it will involve cutting out of your life people and habbits that do not serve you so good any longer. the time frame given was up to four months meaning within that time frame you might actually have the chance to do those changes more easily. get up speak up your mind and go for your balance because you can achieve it back .

QUESTION: Thanks for that... what I actually meant was I love to gamble but the past 2 years I have just been losing straight. It is where my luck always was and someone told me my luck has been stolen from me.... weird right?

honey read my former reply. ifyou like to gamble that is you playing with your luck and no one can take it or give it to you but yourself however if for example you had a big amount of luck and you wasted it on gambling back and forward maybe you wasted some it but it can only re generate its a state of mind . however if you lose straight it must be putting you in some financial strain that you would like to avoid for now

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site