QUESTION: Will Michael Troy Worth my friend be phsyically visiting me in New York City in the SEPTEMBER 2016 face to face where he and I will finally meet each other face to face he will hopefully be very romantic with me?

Michael's birthdate is January 13, 1972 and My birthdate is September 25, 1975.

Many thanks Inbal.

ANSWER: No he will not as there will be issue with his family that will prevent it plus he has such a giant pile of troubles and issue that I would not recommend you to plan anything currently in regard to him and romantic bonds

QUESTION: Inbal, I am deeply appreciative of your time & efforts & no disrespect but I just got a call from him this morning he will be coming to new york City and his grandmother and mother are doing fine life & health wise.

But now you have me worried about something you said about him being in a giant pile of troubles?? I am not physically romantic with him but we've been invested in each other for a very long time so hard to ignore when you said don't plan anything romantic with him ....

is he a bad man? is he a criminal?

you have me deeply frightened and i just don't want to leave michael if he is hurting and making assumptions that his family is hurting in some way.

but I do thank you for the reading immensely.

the reading is not a curse or a blessing and its not there to tell you what to do it is merely reflect the possibilities of certain condition
the advise was that he is in trouble and you dont need to be part of those trouble with that in mind you can always welcome him if he will really show up and simply be careful about hwo you engage your life with his especially money wise and follow his attitude during the visit to check if there are any addictions takig over his attention or how strong is his family ties upon his choices.
of course I am not giving you a reading to scare you but to tell you that according to the tarot there are some red lights there that you should care for
as for face to face one of the things you can do to start carefully is watch him online if you have not so far to make sure you know and see each other truely than if he comes to NY no one said he has to live with you he can find himself a place and you can meet him in public place public enough to make sure you can walk away on him if there is anything you dont ilke and no need to worry
I could not see him being violent if that what scared you but there are other faults that can be harming emotionally and I would like you to slow down before expacting a big romance with him because I am not sure he can provide it
and finally of course if I am deadly wrong here and my cards do not read that situation properly than at least you did not rush anything because my grandms says always if you want to eat good food you should cook it on a candle.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site