Inbal, This is Arlene (5 April 1980)  I asked you a question earlier about a possible misunderstanding with my appointment with John  (20 December 1963)  Maybe he forgot he had an appointment with me and didn't know I was in the waiting room waiting for him.   Or maybe I wrote down the wrong date and time.  Or maybe he doesn't want to see me.  I received two different replies from you.  One said you couldn't  answer my question and the second one said to read your profile for what you need in order to answer my question.     I apologize for not knowing exactly what you need after reading your profile.   Please let me know whether or not you can answer my question.

Dear Arlene
yes I was missing the birth dates and the public set of your question that is why I did not answer however now that you provided all the details I checked with the tarot what are his feelings because I believe that could explain his action and althouh it looked like he is very fond of you it also looked like he is married or that his family ties are limiting him from being availalbe to you and that he was not very honest to begin with . more than that numerology suggest that although there can exist physical attraction there this relationship are very chancy and not so sure anything good can come out of it, As for why he did not show up to your meeting the date was correct however it seem that he has in his mind the need to please everyone and work and family ties were two reason to cause him not to show up for this meeting. since he did not bother as you said to notify you about it and simply let you stand there and wait this should be a warning hint about his general respect toward you and from now on if you wish to try and maintain any bond with him he should make great efforts to apologize for that (not just an excuse) and try had to prove you differently. this is how people should treat you when they are in full respect toward you.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site