Psychics/Reconciliation

Question
Hi Inbal,
Thank you for your help.  I just wanted to know what's going on with a very special friend of mine.  Do you see a reconciliation?  We've been friends for a very long time and we lost touch after nasty fight.  He means the world to me.  Would love to have more than a friendship with him, but even being friends again would be great.

His name is Bill, DOB 08/25/71
Me, DOB 04/01/84

He was the love of my life and he made such an impact on me.  

Thank you for your help.

Answer
hello there Mo
unfortunatelly one of the greatest mistakes we do is when we love someone in one way hoping they will love us on same level while they are not into it either cause they dont want or cause they cant
Bill although his advance age upon yours is like eternal child and you can thank his mother for that so when he is angry or insulted he takes it deep and find it hard to let go of just like when he is in love and so it will have to be him re contacting you and looking for you if anything about to happen- you cant decide for him when he will do it , also it looked like a very influencal woman in his life which could be his mother as well, is the main obstacle there as he is trying to make her happy with his choices and that makes him limited ,. however the tarot suggested he might try to resume your friendship giving him five days to do it. if he fail to follow that time frame it will be time to cut your loses remember how wonderful it was to be around him and let it become part of your past.
I have no doubt the bond was very strong numerology wise the two of you were syblings in your past lives and so its like your still attached with the maternal cord to each other meaning when you love its awsome and when you fight its very dramatic and painful . forgive yourself if you feel you are the responsible for it becuase it is also up to him to remember how great friend you are and fight for it .

Psychics

Inbal