hello inbal,

my name is marieke, female, d.o.b. 9 january 1963, birthtime : 1.01 p.m., delft, the netherlands, and i have a relationship with jan, male, d.o.b. 8 july 1959, birthtime: 5.55 a.m. , den bosch, the netherlands, will our
relationship continue or end, and will i be than alone for the rest of my life?
thank you

Dear Marieke
as you know from my profile here I grant only one free question per person and so I will adress your relationship question with Jan which numerology suggest is not so great unless there is some distance at all time between the two of you and see each other only once in a while
on a daily base there are great chances you will suffer trouble of communication and also I am not sure how supportive his own family will be of these relationship and that can be an obstacle
I trust that Jan also lack of patience and tend to get angry rapidly which will not contribute much to your natural friendly characterand it also looked like there is a very influencial other female in his life although I could not be sure if its his family member or a wife. so I suggest regardless to stay single or not that this is not a great match and its time to consider letting it go and move on with your life in a search of a more suitable partner

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site