Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hi my name is keyonia DOB June 28,1992 and I am going through a rough time right now my kids father who I've been on and off with for 6 years are over and he's being very mean my question to you is will he want to work things out and get back together or are we done for good his name is Herbert DOB February 7,1987 thanks.

Answer
this my dear will be more up to you than him it is time to let go the man is not in love and there is no gurantee he will change his behavior in any time soon and your kids needs a good roll model to show them which relationship not to go through and so the best will be to disconnect depart and make sure if there is any connection is only about supporting the kids and yours economy .  

Psychics

Inbal