I have recently met a guy while travelling and he has offered to show me around his country. We got along very well during our time together however I am hesitant to take the relationship further due to geographical and age differences. Is it worth pursuing a long distance relationship with him? Angela 16/3/89 and Patrick 3/12/94.

Hello Angela, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that you will experience a new happiness with him, like you've never felt anything like this before. It might not be a long-term relationship if neither of you make the effort, as free will is important. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides