Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hello,
I have recently met a guy while travelling and he has offered to show me around his country. We got along very well during our time together however I am hesitant to take the relationship further due to geographical and age differences. Is it worth pursuing a long distance relationship with him? Angela 16/3/89 and Patrick 3/12/94.

Answer
Hello Angela, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that you will experience a new happiness with him, like you've never felt anything like this before. It might not be a long-term relationship if neither of you make the effort, as free will is important. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy