Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hello Inbal,

I am in a difficult, but caring, undefined relationship with Matt, born on 16 October, 1993. My date of birth is 1 November, 1995. I was wondering if you could tell me whether this relationship, which has been going on and off (due to distance) for 2 years now, will ever become something more when the time is right.

Thank you

Answer
Dear Lizzy
numerolgoy wise I could not see this relationship becoming long term serious real commitment and the reasons were Matt family ties mostly and his lack of ability to run steady emotional bond which for you can work awsome from long distance as you are independent in your mind and also not so easy to share your life 24 hours on daily base with another partner  he has to have patience and Matt do not. it also appear that there is a very influencal woman in Matts life that is a block to this relationship from continue proeprly or hold on and I did not see him turning away from this person so it can be an ex or his own mother this is what awful and wonderful about long distance relationship they allow both partner if they are independent and hard to share constantly to meet every once in a while and still keep being their own self without compromising it for now one but it also not very real as it does not allow them to progress develope and grow together. this is the thing about this relationship too Matt sure looked like he loves your presence in his life like he observe it even as a healing presence but not sure enough to make it progress more or make the effort for it and that is why I dont say he does not have a feeling for you I also say no it did not look like this condition will change in the future so if you are looking for more real sustainable relationship it wont be Matt.

Psychics

Inbal