Psychics/spouse

Question
15th april 1991 female.
Dear Inbal I could not ask a follow up question there thats why initiating a new thread. My last reading with you was on 12 October 2015 and its 8 months already. Kindly plz take a look at what future stores for me. Will i ever be able to find love and get married to that person ? I have this guy as a friend but i dont think he is interested in marrying me (Name: Syed Farrukh 11th April 1987) . Please check and let me know whatever you see even if its negative. I will be ever grateful to you.

Answer
dear Ayesha

you are correct Farukh is not a good potential I was also not sure he is in love with you so its better not to expect or plan maarriage with him
I also asked the tarot what can be the reason that limits you from finding a relationship as I can see by your numerology that you are passionate practical ambitious girl and I cant find a reason why people would not like to tie the knot with you and the cards suggested it might have to be with your family who are over protecting of you or sometimes your lack of patience while handling relationship so check your family influence about it (especially your father as it seem to be an over protective pride which usually symbol the father) and and the cards saw that there will be marriage in your life that the person will be close to your age from another location and wealthy enough as well. currently the tarot gave the star sign of Aries and it will take about two to three months from now maybe what you need is exploring it a bit further away from your current location as I remember I told you last time this person will not be a neighbour so maybe all the issue is you traveling away maybe even away from family that can limit your search. I notices where is your birth place and I know its harder to get very independent for a woman in this country so maybe what you need to be looking for is a journey to visit distant family or friends what will not cause your family to resist you doing it? i hope that this is all there is to it that the cards are just a bit off the time zone not to mention the fact that you are in the midst of perfect year for new beginning and so let me know when you meet this person I will need their birth date of course and if not let us talk again within two months and I can keep checking it . usually my cards comes accurately correct so its hard to know about the 1% when they are not so please update me about it. and thanks for your patience

Psychics

Inbal