Psychics/last time

I promise I won't bother you again, but because you told me I was OK,  I had to come back reassure myself what you told me. although I don't know what my heart condition meant I don't have a heart condition as far as I know.  I now have subtle little physical things that bring on the panic.  But your words helped a lot.  I can't shake the feeling that I;m ill and it's scary for medical phobic me.  it causes these panic episodes. I really don't know why I'm writing back. Just that your words helped ease the panic, so I'm holding on to those words, and I hope you're right.  Again I'm not doubting your ability just the way I am.   I'm going to try therapy just not now.  I'm too depressed and scared of everything...I don't fear death it's the way I die I fear. thanks again Inbal you're very kind.

Dear Jan
It does not bother me when people are writing to me, its just that on this site I do volunteer work and trust me there are a lot of people that wish to use this service so I had to limit my activity with them upon here to one question per person where if they like it and need some more service they can always purchase it through my personal link that I give in my profile here.
the practice I offered you to take does not have to involve going to the doctors or therapy although nutrition therapy and some meditation could aid you achieve a bit more balance. simply train yourself at home on your time in your privacy to inhale and exhale air. its a starter its free and it does not have to include no one else to embarass you or something like that but it will immediately will reduce the panic you experience and with that relax your muscles lower your blood pressure and keep you in good health . I must tell you I am not a Doctor I am not a physician all my work is based on tarot readings and numerology which are two tools that helps see afar and accurate most of the time. expereience showed me that and athough my tarot feels you have no serious condition to worry about being focus on thinking that you do, being under moments where your air ways get too much or too less air can raise your heart beats and your blood presure and the heart is a pump there is limit how many times you can practice stress it unless of course the stress is a matter of exercise like running or swimming which I felt could help you a lot and than it become stronger because it is planned stress not a surprising attack like any other training- on this note this is also a way to teach you to train your mind and teach it to not attack you negatively without further notice. lets start you on breathing and than take it from there further on, i do trust that if you do that you will soon see hwo having more oxygen in your blood in a slwo steady way is changing you worries for the better.....  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site