Psychics/Where is it going?

My name is Sana and my DOB is 18 March 1989. I was recently introduced to a guy named Aman, DoB 10 July 1986 , through my family in an arranged marriage setup. I have been talking to this guy for 3 months now. As of now we are not too much involved but there is some pressure from family as we have to tell them if we want to marry or not. I want to know if there is possibility of having a solid, long term romantic relationship with this guy. Thank you

Dear Sana
numerology wise (birthdates match) there is a great potential there for a lng term no doubt
however when we come to speak about long term it is likely that his family are not the great supportive family to his relationship and they can be over protective so much that they cause problems in communication between him and his partner. also he is not so great in staying completley loyal to one person all his life so he needs to chose to be there just as you need too. and unfortunatelly I am not sure he is interested seriously in such commitment as the tarot suggested he has other things on his mind or other people. so what I suggest is that if he is not declaring his wish for serious commitment clearly to you that you will avoid marrying him.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site