Psychics/Should we have another baby?

Question
I am Danielle. My birthdate is 12/01/1988. Me and my Husband, Ricky, 02/21/1987, have two children. Both are boys. I had healthy pregnancies and natural deliveries, and we both decided we wouldn't have more children. I have been thinking about trying again, but am having doubts. I don't know if we should have another or not, or if we should wait. I keep having a feeling that there may be a soul somewhere that I am meant to bring into the world.

Should we have another child?

Answer
Thank you for your question - whether you have another child or not is not the question really, but for you as the mother, what you should ask yourself is the reasoning behind why you wish to have another child, is it because you feel things are stuck, and a way to get things moving is to have another child? but then how many more children can you continue having and masking the real root cause of what you're doing, do you feel your life purpose is just to be a mother? or is there something more in life that you should be doing? Questions to consider. Wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy