Psychics/Caio

Question
I had a friend named Caio (dob December 4th 1983) and we talked online all the time , but we had a figth and fonts speak anymore !

Am I going be friends with Caio again ?

My dob is October 19th 1979
Thank you so much

Answer
Hello Adriana,

I am sorry you and Caio had a fight and have been out of communication.
In a way, getting back with him depends on how strongly you feel about each other during the long silence.
It depends on what promises or commitment you have made to each other. And who was at fault.

I drew you two cards. One card to ask if you will reunite. The other card to ask who will initiate the reunion.

The first cards shows a heart with 3 knives in it. This suggests you two have been broken up by a third party or issue. The storm clouds for this has been more than three weeks. But it is only an argument about "what if" and "what about" so your breech can be mended.

The second card shows a guy offering a girl a slice of water melon. She is a little cautious and cannot be sure he means to just share or to trick her into some kind of attraction because he has picked her out of others. This may be your truth with Caio. If he just comes back to seduce you into sex or intimate moments, I would stay alert against it. He is very charming and the Internet produces wild fantasies of possibilities for love.

So Caio has to be the one to reach out.  It is not your fault.Don't sell yourself cheap. Shari

Just be ready to forgive and be strong. Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)