Psychics/Am I completely naive?

Question
Hello! I was hoping if you could sort of guide me and just give me your opinion on this situation. My name is Edymaris and I was born on November 27, 1998. As you can see I'm still pretty young so I'm very new to this. This is my first serious relationship. We've only been together for nearly 4 months and I feel in my heart that we do love each other. However, he recently moved and we are now in a long distance relationship. Many circumstances have made the chances of us seeing each other very slim. We had plans to live together but I just want to know if we are going to work out and last a very long time or if we will end terribly. Thank you so much!

Answer
Edymaris,
Yes, you are right. You are indeed young,but love doesn't have boundaries of age. The very young can fall in love at ages as unexpected as 5 years old. The very old can still fall as if they have never lived longer than the day they beheld their beloved for the first time. So let it be okay to feel the wild confusion of loving and fearing. It is par for the course when we are torn from our heart's desire.

I should direct you to YouTube where I have a video as Oracle Shariananda channel on "long distance relationships." This may give you more insight.

Now, be encouraged. Love always finds a way. It is important to trust the feelings and the hunger for the wholeness that your love makes you crave. Let it teach and lead you. There is not one of us on the planet that has not been through the slings and arrows of love. It is the way of the thing. You will survive this relationship and learn from it, if perhaps, you cannot get together again. But I do not think you will lose your love so soon.

I drew a card for you which shows you as a hawk. That suggests you have sharp eyes and you stay watchful for the worst, the what ifs. It also means you are naturally attuned to things and do not miss much. So let the relationship evolve naturally. It will run its course and you will get tools for the next relationship which puts you closer to the One made for you. You also can see the good in all things.

PS. I drew a card for your lover, and he shows as Skunk. Skunk has the power of attraction and deflection. You honey will be able to ignore anyone he is not interested in, but he has a mighty charming and lovely way of being and will always attract others. Be proud that it is you he has chosen and will be true to. And if it isn't the case, he will be honest with you. So there. Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)