Psychics/confused

Question
Is there hope in   what i feel in my heart ? as i am confused!
i was born on march 5, 1975, he was born on  january 13, 1972.
My sweet dear Sharianda , i was going to move on trying to forget him, but he reach out to me, he didn't say sorry, he just said he wanted to see me .
and  there we go we had intimacy, after we talk, but he doesn't open up to me and i am afraid to ask, so before he left he said to me you know i won't forget this .
later he txt me thank you for everything and we txt few here and there but i feel he is pushing back so  i am afraid to ask and just txt  we are still friends right, he said for sure!
is there going to be a relation with this guy  what can you see, i really need to know,he  told me that he does like me, but thats  everything  so far that he is saying, so he is having a hard time opening himself to me, he says  when once i txt him latly that i don't want to bother him,he says you are not, you are fine ,sometimes i feel like chatting others not .
My dear Sharianda i don't know what to do, what do  you see is there a future with this guy or not?

Thank you, for everything you are a good person and a closest friend i have.
Thank you!

Answer
Miriam,
You wont like what I am about to say.
But anything anyone says will not be good enough or comforting
because you are not mature enough to handle it.

You are looking his affection and attention in the face and demanding that
he be different---that is more talkative, more open, more revealing, and more private.
But you are unwilling to allow yourself to trust what he is saying and doing is already is and real?

It is like you have in your mind a storybook picture of how he should be with you.

Love is different each time it comes to us. Right now you are at a place where it does not
Seem like the romantic,deep,and sharing experience you feel is normal and to be expected.
True love is trusting and allowing the other person to be how they naturally are. (Of course not abusive)
This is maturity.
It is not his intention to hurt you or blind side you or keep himself secret from you
.
Men often are socialized not to be very open about their deep feelings. It is
Considered weak. But if they are attracted enough to come and see you,and honest
enough to tell you that they care,then you have the basics for a lasting love.
You will just have to take him at his word.

I think he loves you and needs time to grow and gradually open up more. He told you everything is okay.

But if he never does,remember he has told you everything is ok.

You must accept his love on the terms he gives you. He has no other person or lover.
He is not ready for marriage but he has already picked you. If you
Love him enough to sleep with him,love him enough to be patient
And let him be himself. You have him to yourself.
This is no game it is the way it is.  S  

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)