Psychics/Faith and trusting in God

Question
Hello. I have been feeling depressed, and these down the last 2 days.  I feel so alone and I feel like a demon is attacking me emotionally, focusing on my biggest fears.  How can I keep my faith in God strong when I feel like everything is collapsing around me? How will I know everything will be alright?

Thank you.

Answer
Dear Tenille, Thank you for requesting a Christian Intuitive Reading.

It is often during times of great stress and lack of faith that the devil uses his cunning work to enter into our life. He is a master at that and that is why we must always be on guard for his deceitfulness that he excels in.

Please know that you are not alone. You have never been alone since you are a Child of God. God is your Heavenly Father therefore, *He is always with you in spirit.* You must keep your faith STRONG in light of present circumstances as that is the only way to defeat the adversary.

BELIEF, FAITH and TRUST are the KEYS to learning the answers to your questions! Do not allow your faith to waver. It must be maintained strong always in order to stay one step ahead of the devil. He would like to confuse you but you are stronger than that, God is telling me.

"What happens when we waver? "...that they might go, and FALL BACKWARD, and be broken,and snared, and take." -- ISAIAH 28:13 (KJV)

"Let us hold fast the profession of our faith WITHOUT WAVERING: (for He is faithful that promised;)" -- HEBREWS 10:23 (KJV)

Tenille, you need to stop listening to dark thoughts that will keep you down. See the Light of God in others. See it in yourself! Pray during the day and upon waking up in the morning and again at nighttime. One cannot pray enough and God will surely hear your prayers when you reach Him with faith in your heart and **BELIEF** that He has already helped you. That is the KEY.

So, chin up and resolve at this very moment that you are a beautiful, wonderful person with unique abilities that no one else in the world has! And know that God put you in this world, Tenille, for a reason, for a purpose. He wants for you to be ever happy in your life! He wants for you to enjoy serving Him as well as others. And when you find that you can do that you should soon lose the propensity to look elsewhere to the dark side.

Thank you for your Christian Intuitive Reading request Tenille, and May God Bless You! And always remember that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself at all times as being well, resourceful, loving and free from all that stands in your way of happiness of which you are most deserving. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer Meaningfully and Out Loud, we believe that you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†