QUESTION: Dear reader, I as many or even all of us am on my way to pursue my happiness in life, including love. I have been told by a tarot reader that there is a man who is meant for me. it is a relief to know that after complicated and cold marriage. My question is, when and at what circumstances will I meet him (if he is not already in my life) so that I will not miss my opportunity of a lifetime? I so hope i will recognize him and will not confuse him with a karmic partner :)

ANSWER: Happiness is a matter of choice just like sadness or anger or any other feelings and it absolutely depend on your choice not any one elses. if life put you in a confusing or sad circumstances the good news is that you can change and alter it at any given time or change your attitude toward it to see the positive in everything. this way your happiness will stick with you for long terms- as for your question I could check it if you dont mind to read my profile here and provide me with the details I need for it- thanks

QUESTION: Thank you for answering. sorry I forgot to add my personal details. Anneli Reino, bd 23 april 1974.I

Dear Anelli
Numerology suggest a lil part of why relationship are not working well in your life as often what needed on your part is patiences and stable decision making two qualities that need some work on. Numerolgoy suggest that this is rooted in your childhood where circumstances were not very stable or standard and you have learned to act fast on your wishes both because you think ahead of others and because when things get done right away they stand less chance to fall apart . with that in mind what you need is actually a soft flexiable partner that will stay in balance even if you lost your patience faster than needed or get angry
you also love challenges so its likely that you get yourself into relationship that are less likely to work simply because they are a challenge and not boring. with that said there is also a matter of timing and this year until your next birth date is not so great time to find a stable relationship what will be more easy to do starting april 2017 . the tarot could not point out any specific potential yet saying there is a need for you to learn how to trust others , communicate with them on emotional level and develope some patience and that this will take about 7 months of work . so my best advise is to put aside predictions of time frames or definitions or titles and dedicate the coming months to self work , trust and anger issue sorting out and come up with a list of qualities you wish to have in yoru partner that you will not change your mind about and of course what you will be willing to do for gaining such relationship. that will help you menifest the best partner you wish to have because the wishful power is a strong pusher in our life and until that person come you will know how to better yourself in partnering as well in a way that will make it a perfect choice to live with. wishing you all the best

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site