Psychics/Long Distance

Question
Hi Gypsy,

My name is Lindsay (birthday 08/23/1997) and my ex-boyfriend Matan's birthday is (04/29/1995). We met this past summer while being camp counselors, instantly fell and love, and were together as a couple all summer. The only problem is that he lives in Israel, is finishing up his military service (that ends in March), and I'm in Los Angeles continuing my studies to receive a BA. We just broke up yesterday because he cannot see himself coming down here to study, but I think that the people he's with in the service, 24/7, are brainwashing him and telling him it can't work...he used to tell all of his friends that they didn't know the relationship we had. Coincidently, all of our friends from camp that saw us together and were with us believed in us. I would have waited for him to come out here, because I truly believe he is my soul mate. He says he thinks I'm his soul mate as well, and maybe we'll cross paths one day again, but for now he wants to be friends because it isn't fair to either of us. I think that if I was really his soul mate and he mine, he would try at any cost to make it work and come out here, even if it means coming out to LA just for a little bit to see how he likes it. My question is this- do you see there being any possibility of him coming out here in the future, or for us to end up together? I really, truly think he is the one for me, and just need to know if you see him in my life in the future. Thank you so much.

Answer
Thank you for your question - Social happiness doesn't seem like a possibility Lindsay, until financial obligations are resolved. Keeping in touch as just friends might be a good option to consider. Wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy