Psychics/Long distance relationship.

Question
Hello! My name is Govinda and my birthyear is 1997. I am currently in a long distance relationship (He is from Korea and I am from the US). I have known this person for over a year and he is my best friend. I do have plans to move to Korea once I have graduated and have the proper visas. I was wondering if you would have any idea about our relationship and if we would be together a long time and even get married. Thank you!

Answer
Thank you for your question - marriage or long-term commitment looks like a possibility for the future, but getting both of you together in the same country could be delayed, trust and open-communications will have to be maintained...otherwise things might not work out as anticipated. Wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy