Psychics/Love

Question
Lisa female August 10, 1968. Love question.  Need advise
Do you see me ever finding someone that I can settle down with and have a good relationship?  If so where can I go/ what can I do, to meet them.  What am I doing wrong?

Answer
Hello Lisa, thanks for not taking the time to read my profile and see that I offer only ONE question :) however the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that you should feel centred, grounded and at peace within yourself first before you seek another to love you, for how can someone love you if you cannot even love you? Lust does not equal sex, don't make that a priority that's just a bonus when love is the foundation. And lastly watch the way you are communicating. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy