Hi my name is keyonia dob is june28,1992 my question is when will i meet that special guy im tired of being singal

dear Kayonia
well numerology wise the first thing you will have to work on while being single is how to co operate with others let them every once in a while have the control in their hand and listen to them while they express their feelings-
either way this year is surprising and not the most stable year so looking to tie the knot in such time zone is a bit harder than for example in the following year meaning starging your next birth date at 2017. either way I have also shuffled some tarot to see what universe wants to reveal for you in that matter and they have suggested that your next serious romantic potential will arrive around four months from now meaning within four months that we are talking about a person with dark hair and dark eyes and a star sign Virgo and it will be much up to you weather it will work out or not- the tarot sugested that one issue can be a very high expeactation level from you and so the idea is that once you met you will carefully examine this relationship with patience and positive attitude and than you can see that they will become a good long terms. Of course once this person showed up and you feel you want to know more you can always come back and purchase a relationship read about the both of you but please try to pay attention to my first two advises before you chose to commit into such relationship.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site