Psychics/marrige

Question
QUESTION: Hi dear Inbal,i have a question about my husband, I would really appreciate if you could give me a little advice or point me in the right direction. Me (august 24 1976) and my husband Pavel ( october 21 1977) have had some disagreements lately and he seems to be behaving differently towards me. He left today to another state for the job training, and after he left i found a bag from a lingerie store in my trash.it hurts my feelings a lot... I would really appreciate if you could give me some of yours answers,thank you sooo much.GOD BLESS YOU FOR  EVERYTHING YOU DO.

ANSWER: Actually dear Tatyana numerology wise I am surprised you two made it to good marriage as you are so different from each other with different backgroun home grown and tendency while the only mutual character for both of you is that you dont like to get orders from others and pretty much love your freedom dearly although I will be surprised to think he is cheating if you think that. but this is numerology so I shuffled some tarot about what is going on there and the tarot suggest there is no cheating from him going on. there seem to be some issue there related to financial more than emotions and so have a talk with him ask him what bothers him what goes on with his finance and try not to jump into conclusions about his loyalty so far . wishing you will sort it out for the better and good luck

QUESTION: Just found out he was ordering a bouquet of flowers from a website  4 time and sent it to Russia.He visited Russia a 2 months ago.Is he in love with someone else or what, i really appreciate your answers dear Inbal.can clear this for me ,pretty pleeese?:(

Answer
unless he is married to someone else over there I still dont see him cheating as I just shuffled the tarot and asked who he sent those flowers too and the tarot gave me family and tradition meaning maybe its a family member or he is married over there? just to make sure I have shuffled again the tarot asking how does he feels for you and I still saw him considering you his wife and family and not planning to abandon you so I suggest maybe direct aproach will help in asking him if he has family there and if they are all doing ok

Psychics

Inbal