Psychics/Really confused

Question
Hi, I'd like to know if this guy stood me up or did something major happened that he couldn't get in contact with me; we were supposed to go on a date this past Sunday. We spoke the morning we were supposed to meet and then I didn't hear a peep from him.. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but you just never know. I actually thought we had great chemistry in the month that we were getting to know each other, and we spoke everyday; I'm very confused and left in the dark. Thanks for your time.
My name: Jessy
DOB: January 2,1986

His name: Steve
DOB: April 7, 1986

Answer
Thank you for your question - I'm sensing a rebound-feeling from his side to yours, and it's like he suddenly got cold feet, quite worried about what he was going to do to you, just to mask his pain. I'm not sure if you follow astrology, but Mercury is currently in retrograde, and only turns direct near September ending. This means that communications, misunderstandings all can occur, the best thing right now that you can do if you wish to hear from him again, is to let him go, and put love around the situation, i.e. not fear, worries, rejection etc. Unconsciously he ought to sense the love, and get back into touch with you. Wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy