Me and my Boyfriend
Me and my Boyfriend  
QUESTION: My name is Stacey and I am currently in a relationship with a great guy. I love him so very much. He is English and I am Irish. Right now we are going through long distance as he is working in France. I am just starting my first year at University and I am very curious about how long this relationship will last. I feel like he is the one for me. Is he? Is he the guy I will settle down with and marry?

Thank You,

ANSWER: I am so happy for you that you found love however if you wish me to check it I will need his name and both your birth dates

QUESTION: My name is Stacey and my boyfriends name is Claude. I was born on the 13/08/1997 and he was born on the 5/12/1997.

Dear Stacy
numerology wise there is not much of a good match here although the spiritual connection along side with long distance relationship can work well because neither of you have to deal with each other on daily bases and argue about the differences between the two of you. although you love Claude dearly as you said the tarot were not showing that he is that in love as well and so I suggest the two of you will chose to stay on friendly zone until you can make it to real relationship and this way neight of you will have to exclude himself from socializing with others while away from each other and when time comes to consider living together we can check on it again

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site