Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hi Inbal,

There seems to be a triangle relationship going on.  Could you please tell me what you see?  Who does Jimmy truely love and his decision?  Anything you could tell me about these relationships?

Jimmy: August 25,1977
Amie: November 7, 1979
Angel: March 18,1980

Thank you!

Answer
Dear Angel
it is hard to call it love as numerology wise Jimmy is not such a great lover emtoinally he can tend to suffer lack of patience and exhibit the bheave of a spoil child who is never happy with anything while Amie is smart girl and tend to keep her habbits and attachments strongly and for long terms and you no less smart then she is but with Jimmpy can have at max a lot of passion and attraction not sure a long term relationship . so I suspect numerology wise what I can say is that Jimmy is in love mostly in his own self. so I shuffled some tarot about it and frankly it seemed that Jimmy is in love with Amie more than he is in love with you and he feels he is better of with her and so for solving this issue my advise would be that you let him go as he is of no good for you in the long term and although I feel sorry for Amie cause she is going to have a lil child with her and not a real loving partner let them both move on while you find yourself a partner how knows how to appriciate your independency and practicality and wisdom.  

Psychics

Inbal