Hi my name is keyonia DOB June 28,1992 and I am going through a rough time right now with my kids father and my questin is why doesnt he help me take care of them he takes care of his othe kids why not mine his name is Herbert DOB February 7,1987 thanks.

Thank you for your question - there is no trust between you & your kids father, so he finds it hard to share love with your kids. The suggestion is to seek to communicate to each other from a place of love, instead of saying it's your fault that so and so happened, try saying I was wrong to say that, and this happened as a result of me, how can we work this out. Self-responsibility and self-awareness can mend relationships and inject hope into a hopeless situation. Seek professional counselling if you're unsure how to communicate in this manner. Wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides