Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hi my name is keyonia DOB June 28,1992 and I am going through a rough time right now with my kids father and my questin is why doesnt he help me take care of them he takes care of his othe kids why not mine his name is Herbert DOB February 7,1987 thanks.

Answer
Thank you for your question - there is no trust between you & your kids father, so he finds it hard to share love with your kids. The suggestion is to seek to communicate to each other from a place of love, instead of saying it's your fault that so and so happened, try saying I was wrong to say that, and this happened as a result of me, how can we work this out. Self-responsibility and self-awareness can mend relationships and inject hope into a hopeless situation. Seek professional counselling if you're unsure how to communicate in this manner. Wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy