Psychics/relationship

Question
I was talking to someone on facebook awhile ago and he sent me a message saying that he wanted to meet up.We exchanged numbers and was texting all day. He seems like a good guy. So I just invited him over to talk in person.I didn't expect to be so comfortable around him he was very easy to talk to and I really like him but now I feel like we took things to far so fast. He says he wants to build a relationship with me but I'm scared of getting hurt again.He says the most sweetest things to me and I love being around him.How does he feel about being in a relationship with me like does he really want to? Sometimes I'm always over thinking and letting my fears get in the way of what could be a good thing.Should I let him know I'm ready to to start the relationship and see where it goes His name is Cortez Weary his birthday is October 18 1993 he has 2 kids already from previous relationships my name is Marsha Dowdell born October 3 1993 and I also have 3 kids from other relationship."

Answer
Marsha, here are your essential questions: How does he feel about being in a relationship with me like does he really want to? Sometimes I'm always over thinking and letting my fears get in the way of what could be a good thing.Should I let him know I'm ready to to start the relationship and see where it goes...

You are allowed one question,but I can see how this is a tangle of emotion and confusion, coupled with the nagging consideration of your children and baggage from before. So let me see if I can untangle things.

First you two met on the Internet and allowed the energy between you to move you from digital interest to personal interaction. There's nothing wrong with that. I have dated and flirted and met folks on the Net. I met my spouse online.

It is also okay to meet the people in person. That way you can test the feelings between you, get a truer sense of the person you have been talking to, and confirm if that person is earnest about all that has been said on line. Sometimes, you just know it is right because the person is a honest and open as you are. Sometimes they are just seeking a quick roll in the hay and have no intention of seeking a meaningful relationship. You make me wonder if you were just seeking an admirer and when he showed his feelings were true, you backed away slightly.

You both were a little too eager given that you are parents and have made mistakes in the past. You both seem a little too anxious for a connection given that you have the future of your children (and their possible new parent figure) to think about. So yes, you are right to have second thoughts. You are not overthinking, you are in fact thinking.

No need to try to figure out what he intends. What do you intend? You are not going to use him are you?
Do you two have the finances and the structure to merge families if this is a true attraction and growing love?

I drew two cards for him and two for you. They were to show me your personalities and intention. Your personality shows you as an owl, a creature that is wise and deceptive. This tells me you are thinking about yourself not really about his feelings. What you accuse him of, is not being for real. You are not being for real because you are afraid to let it unfold. It is you who are leading him on.

The other card I drew for you showed you as a woman of substantial insight, Queen of Wands.This means you do not need him to help you with money or other life concerns and that you are mature and informed by your intuition and spirit.You can take care of your own. So it may be that you simply do not want to take on the prospect of 5 kids. So be honest about how you feel about that for even though you are not going to be engaged soon, the interaction between you makes it necessary to deal with the kids, and remember,the kids will need to be blended and bonded--that can only happen if you are really committed and in love.

Cortez', cards picture him as a skunk. Not a bad person, but a person who attracts lots of women, and he is a dreamer. The second card(Seven of Cups) shows a hill of good things in clouds. They include cups filled with achievement wreaths, theatre, jewelry, love as symbolized by hearts, and dragons symbolizing fantasy sexuality and power. He does not have his life as together as you, but he is working on it. He would allow you to have another child for him and it would mean nothing more to him than he has yet another off spring. He defines himself by his sexual prowess. So, he is thinking about you in romantic terms, but he is not exactly father material.You have fallen for his charms and he is realizing your benefits for his life.

I do not think is a relationship to depend on. I drew a card and it showed a tower in flames. This suggest no strong building can stand or survive with you two. You are free to date him but it may only meet your need for physical love and flattery. Stay strong and wise, and trust your intuition as you have by writing me. I think you will find the right man but not while you are looking for him. Shari  

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)