Good morning!! Thank you for taking tome out to read my message.I'm Victoria birth year 1984 and his name is Quincy 1987. My question to you is do you see this working out? It's like one week we are enjoying one another then the next week he's doing something stupid and pushing away. I would really like to know what you think before I waste any more of my time. Thank you

Thank you for your question - this is a relationship that feels fraught with difficulties because of a past-life connection filled with karmic issues. You'll both always be encountering one obstacle after the other, insecurities and silly worries always a part of this. I wish I could give you something more positive, but looks like you've both met to balance insecurities within the both of you. Wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides