Psychics/Relationship

Question
Good morning!! Thank you for taking tome out to read my message.I'm Victoria birth year 1984 and his name is Quincy 1987. My question to you is do you see this working out? It's like one week we are enjoying one another then the next week he's doing something stupid and pushing away. I would really like to know what you think before I waste any more of my time. Thank you

Answer
Thank you for your question - this is a relationship that feels fraught with difficulties because of a past-life connection filled with karmic issues. You'll both always be encountering one obstacle after the other, insecurities and silly worries always a part of this. I wish I could give you something more positive, but looks like you've both met to balance insecurities within the both of you. Wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy