Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hello, and thank you for your time. My name is Victoria December 8,1984 and his name is Quincy May 12,1987. My question for you is do you really see this relationship going anywhere? One week everything is going good and the next week he's being stupid and doing things to push me away. I really need to know if I'm wasting my time. Thank you

Answer
this relationship will work only if you wish to fill in his mother job and exprience having a spoiled child . while at it some family and past relationship standing in the way as well. so as he does not know how to show his gratitude for the maternal care you provide him its time to either say goodby or train him better that he cant get what he wants all the time. it is almost like having a puppy in the house and you need to teach him not to pee on the furnitures.  

Psychics

Inbal