Psychics/strained relations with a male

Tenille- dob April 17, 1980  
Michael-dob May 20, 1973

Could you share what you can about my relationship with the following person???  

It's quite dysfunctional, and I feel a flood of different emotions.. I constantly feel sad, confused, isolated, pressured and feigned. I have been made anxious & frightened by this person recently as well, perhaps you will be able to envision why. All I pray for is happiness, love and peace in my life.

this is relationhsip between someone who is used to take responsibility for what they want and work to get it and get angry if they dont (you) and someone who is politically ok with every one or trying to be to avoid confrontation or responsibilities for that matter which is not attached to reality to strongly (him) so obviosly it is not working not meant to be and its time to end it and let it go. this is the best advise I can give you although it might get you angry with me and you will chose not to listen its ok, I am here to tell you what I see for you not what I would like to tell you or you would like to hear. let it go , move on with your life.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site