Psychics/Stuck between two women

Question
Hi Inbal,

Since 5 year I am in a relationship with my partner, Joella (October 21, 1989). However, last Summer I fell in love with another women while I was on a summer school. The name of this women is Sofi (July 21, 1989). After 7 beautiful but complicated weeks at school, I was bound to another women after all, we decided to let each other go when the school ended at the end of August. This would give Sofi some time to concentrate on her new life and I could figure out what I wanted to do with my relationship. At the same time, Sofi promised me that she would get in touch with me when things calmed down.

It is now almost 4 weeks later. I recently told my partner about my affair with Sofi and she was obviously not amused. She might be able to forgive me, but my heart and soul still belong to Sofi. What should I do? Follow my heart by leaving my partner and hoping that Sofi will contact me eventually. Or is it better to commit to my relationship and work on it with my partner. My name is Sander and my dob is April 27, 1981.

Answer
Dear Sander
what borthers me the most is that you have no regerets at all. practically what happaned here is that you have cheated on your partner and kept her waiting for you clueless as to your affair until recently because this way you made sure she will not cheat on you in return and you can always go back with her if you fail to have relationship with Sofi. this is not called love. so once we took love of this here is what the tarot suggest. the tarot suggest that you have ruined all trust with Joella so right now this relationship are not going to work any more and on the other hand Sofi seemed dissapointed by your departure and she has moved on and having someone else in her life already. its almost like you are now having a taste of your own cooked dish. My advise would be that you will spend some time on your own beforfe you move to the next relationship and think if you are really ready for any commitment because obvisoly you are not. the reason tarot gave to this behavior from you is that you came from a very trible strong family and you keep looking to rebel their frame until this very day. with this state of mind it is dobutful weather you are ready to commit to any one at all but it will be good for you to remember that what goes around comes around and if you fail the trust of others your chances to meet others that will fail your trust is bigger. its a double blade sword and it is not a very loving place to be at. its time for some self work.  

Psychics

Inbal