Psychics/Will it work out?

Question
Hello! I was hoping if you could sort of guide me and just give me your opinion on this situation. My name I was born on November 27, 1998. My partner was born on October 21, 1998. As you can see I'm still pretty young so I'm very new to this. This is my first serious relationship. We've only been together for nearly 4 months and I feel in my heart that we do love each other. However, he recently moved and we are now in a long distance relationship. Many circumstances have made the chances of us seeing each other very slim. We had plans to live together but I just want to know if we are going to work out and last a very long time or if we will end terribly. Thank you so much!

Answer
Thank you for your question - long distance relationships at your age is committing to something without growing up and experiencing life first. Personally I do not feel you'll both be in this relationship long, because issues like trust will enter the picture. I can see that you feel this is a fated relationship, but if you're not both in the same country close to see each other, this might not work out because life has a way of transforming each individual. Wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy