Psychics/He is gone?

Question
Met a man by the name of Amadis ( male) 8~20~75 in March. We ended because there was issues with him. I have moved on and now pregnant. Wondering has this man moved on? He has caused nothing, but hurt in my life. I can't move forward with him because of my pregnancy. Thanks! Chloe (female) 8~10~88.

Answer
He has moved on. Actually I think the best thing you can really do is try to forget him. he has many many issues in his life and he is a liar and a cheater and he has hurt 4 more women since you . I think he has many issues no one can really begin to sort out and no one can really begin to handle and now that you are in a different space in life devote time to healing from him. He was and always will be bad news.  

Psychics

psychichelper