Psychics/He is gone?

Met a man by the name of Amadis ( male) 8~20~75 in March. We ended because there was issues with him. I have moved on and now pregnant. Wondering has this man moved on? He has caused nothing, but hurt in my life. I can't move forward with him because of my pregnancy. Thanks! Chloe (female) 8~10~88.

He has moved on. Actually I think the best thing you can really do is try to forget him. he has many many issues in his life and he is a liar and a cheater and he has hurt 4 more women since you . I think he has many issues no one can really begin to sort out and no one can really begin to handle and now that you are in a different space in life devote time to healing from him. He was and always will be bad news.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.