Psychology/paranoid

Question
Hello!
I listen to a song called Paranoid Black Sabbath. Does the lyric of this song express what a paranoid man would feel or does it express some other psychological disorders. I am asking this since I want to better understand people's inner feelings.

Answer
Dear Anders,

No, the lyrics of this song do not express what a paranoid man would feel or the sentiments of any other psychological disorder. Paranoia can best be understood by imagining that every one around you is talking about you and is meaning to do you harm. You are paralyzed by fear because there is no one you believe you can trust, perhaps even yourself. This is just a generality, not everyone experiencing paranoia has the same experience.

Best wishes,
Dr. Luna

Psychology

Kristina Luna