Psychology/Sexual Confusion

Dear Doctor,

I am having confusion with my sexual orientation, so I would like to know if I am "normal".

Since young to college, I'm always a straight. But soon later, I realise that I am into men too. But recently I realise that all I love was the attention and their love for me. And I recently watch a movie about a guy that ultimately only love himself.

I think I might be in the same situation, which is ultimated only in love with myself.

Am I normal?

Thank you for your time

Sexual orientation falls on a spectrum and some believe that it can be rather fluid. So long as your interests do not cause you distress and acting on them does not cause distress to others, these are not abnormal feelings.

Dr. Luna

Kristina Luna

I specialize in clinical psychology with particular experience in clinical hypnosis, borderline personality disorder, LGBTQ, and aging. I have not worked with children for several years and would not feel comfortable answering child and adolescent based questions. My interests in adult psychology are fairly diverse, so please, sent me a question and lets see if I can help.

I have been working in the field of psychology, to some degree, since 1998. Initially, my work was more behaviorally based, but through my educational and training experiences, I have expanded to a more eclectic viewpoint. I have taught introductory psychology and have worked in college counseling. I have also studied hypnosis for several years, completing my dissertation on basic research in hypnosis. Finally, I completed my internship and residency in a transitional treatment program for young adults (18 - 16) with difficulty transitioning from home.

Doctor of Psychology 2009 Indiana University of Pennsylvania Indiana, Pennsylvania Master of Arts in Psychology 2002 MCP Hahnemann/Drexel University Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bachelor of Arts in Psychology 1997 Keuka College Keuka Park, New York