Psychology/clinical psychology master programs

Question

I would like to ask if an undergraduate without an honours degree would still be able to pursue a masters in clinical psychology (in US/australia)?
Is there an alternative route i.e. applying for graduate degree programs?
Are there any graduate courses which u would recommend?

Thank you so much in advance!

Answer
Hello,

I would recommend that you talk with an educational institution for specific information about your prospects, however I will do my best to help. If you have a three year bachelor's degree, you will likely have to take some courses to finish a US bachelor's degree. Often, universities that cater to international students will make formal acceptance to the master's degree contingent on successful completion of the fourth year of bachelor's studies.

Regarding recommended master's courses, that would really depend on what type of psychology you would like to pursue. Most of your master's courses will be dictated by the program you select, so you should look at what the programs request.

Best wishes!
Dr. Luna

Psychology

Kristina Luna